ONE YEAR FULL-TIME GLOBAL PROGRAMME IN INTERNATIONAL
PLANNING AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
India - Switzerland - Belgium - Netherland - China
The 5 Country 2 Continent Program
3 CORE SPECIALIZATIONS ALONG WITH 3 SPECIALIZATIONS & 6
Core Specializations: Entrepreneurial Finance, Marketing for Entrepreneurs & HRM
Specializations: Economics and Public Policy, Technology Entrepreneurship &
Public Speaking and Business Communication
Super Specializations: Disruptive Entrepreneurship, Social Entrepreneurship,
Growing Business Management, International Marketing, Investment Banking & Leadership and Strategy
A. Eligibility Criteria
Students of 10+2 / graduation from any stream.
17 years and above.
B. Selection Process
PAT (Personality Assessment Test) is based upon a written test.
Unlike CAT, IIPM’s admission test PAT is based more on parameters pertaining to EQ ( Emotional Quotient) and overall personality mapping since it has been globally observed that high IQ often takes a backseat to high EQ when it comes to Entrepreneurship, Management and dealing with human beings.
In-depth interview is a qualitative research technique that involves conducting intensive individual interviews to explore individual's perspectives on a particular idea, program, or situation.
Thus, the total scores of the PAT and In-depth interview are compiled together to compose the final score. Success in PAT is more likely to make you a better future leader than success in any other examination focused primarily on IQ.
C. (a) Fee: 16.25 lakhs for the programme (inclusive of GST)
The fee is payable:
1. Admission and retention fee 2.25 lakhs upon admission.
2. 1st instalment 3.50 lakhs within 15 days of admission or before the date of commencement of course, whichever is earlier.
3. 2nd instalment 3.50 lakhs after 2 months from the date of commencement of the programme.
4. 3rd instalment 3.50 lakhs payable 2 months after the 2nd instalment date.
5. 4th instalment 3.50 lakhs payable 2 months after the 3rd instalment date.
The fee charged would include:
1. Apple MacBook Pro
on the date of joining to all students.
2. International residency programme of two weeks in Switzerland, Netherland and Belgium
including the cost of travel and hotel / hostel.
3. Second international exposure programme of one week to China
again including the cost of travel and hotel / hostel.
(b) Fee: 6.25 lakhs for the same programme without laptop & with only international exposure to China (Shanghai)
The fee is payable:
1. Admission and retention fee 1.25 lakhs upon admission.
2. 1st instalment 1.25 lakhs within 15 days of admission or before the date of commencement of course, whichever is earlier.
3. 2nd instalment 1.25 lakhs after 2 months from the date of commencement of the programme.
4. 3rd instalment 1.25 lakhs payable 2 months after the 2nd instalment date.
5. 4th instalment 1.25 lakhs payable 2 months after the 3rd instalment date.
Any and every fee once paid is absolutely non-refundable.
D. To encourage students joining after 10+2 to complete their graduation (through online / correspondence programmes etc), we offer them a special incentive of Rs 25000/- upon submission of their graduation degree.
E. Free Prospectus and Counselling Process
Once you have downloaded the brochure you will be called back by one of our faculty members who will then counsel you & answer all your further queries.